Monday, September 28, 2009

New stuff

Well market season is fast approaching so I have been working on some new stuff which will go on my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6122698 and will be for sale at the Homespun Market which once it goes weekly again from saturday the 17th of October.

These are my environmentally friendly hair dangles which I produced in response to the fluro synthetic ones on sale in Chickenfeed. This one is Recycled silk and handmade clay beads.
This is the same but with recycled buttons.

Contain
And this is the first of my patches all ready to apply to clothing or anything else you wish.


Three Togther



Nest



A recycled silk and button stack necklace.


Some funky clay bead and stainless steel wire earrings



And a brooch with hand made felt and silk with clay beads.
Of course there will still be all my other stuff, felt and silk scarves, handmade cards featuring original drawings and some nice new artworks. But you will have to wait to see those cos they will be off to the exhibition first. But there may be a preview I will see if I have time as I have of course left my stuff till the last minute and will be a galloping to make the deadline.






2 comments:

  1. Whoa you have been busy! I'm not a hair dangly type person, but am converted! Love the clay beads, must find you at the next Homespun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always come and visit me at my Studio. The Tin Shed Pottery 13 Russell St Invermay. I am there most weekday afternoons.

    ReplyDelete