Monday, July 27, 2009

More stuff



I am starting to get into the swing of working afternoons down at the studio and it is amazing how muchwork gets done when you make that commitment. If only I cared as much about the paperwork I should be doing in the mornings. But there is evidence that work of some sort is happening. More stuff on etsy. A lovely nuno felted piece with embedded stripe of silk all naturally dyed.













And the pieces of resistance, but I know you cant resist.
An open network of threads and wool in a lovely deep ruty colour from my gavourite dye, good old brown onion skins.
I love my work. Today I am back to work on a large piece which is layers of pre felt and silk and wool, all white at the moment and waiting for some stitch and being converted into a vest before slowly slipping into a dye pot for a bit of colour. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment