Sunday, June 14, 2009

Market Reject

The market didn't go so welli in fact I didn't get a single sale, thats right not one. Perhaps I need to venture further afield, There is a market in Hobart that is more expensive but in theory much more profitable. And I can always try popping over the stream to Melbourne and trying the Market at the Abbotsford Convent. But most of all I need a few shops around the country who stock my wares. I think that will have to be prority number 1 for now. Oh and get more photos on Etsy. It can't possibly be that no-one wants my beautiful naturally dyed silk and wool, I am just not getting it seen by the right people. Back to the drawing board.

1 comment:

  1. here's a tip me dear...leaving comments on other blogs is handy cos it puts a little trail of pebbles in the forest that folks can follow back to you
    and then if you put a link to your etsy thingy in your sidebar they might see your lovely work
    and then other good things might happen as well...

    oh and just for the record i've never had much luck at markets either...

    ReplyDelete